Multimedia Stereo Headphone, Silver
These lightweight and fully adjustable stereo headphones are ideal for extended listening by students in classrooms, labs and libraries. Great for multimedia learning environments, they're just right for computer-based language learning (ELL / ELD) programs and literacy applications to help meet the English Language Arts portion of the Common Core State Standards.
In-line volume (not on the 3060AVS) control gives customized sound to maximize each student's learning experience and ambient on-ear noise-reducing earcups provide hearing protection for students. The beige and silver-colored multimedia stereo headphones are available as a classroom pack of 12 with a storage/carrying case.
- Teacher approved for use in computer labs and listening centers
- Works with all computer formats
- Lightweight and flexible construction
- Adjustable headband and in-line volume control with replaceable ear cushions
- On-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups help diminish exterior sounds. This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.